Hello,

Sarcasm is not necessary. Just try to imagine, that devs have changed a
very big application's design a bit
to use separate processes and as a result you have lost almost 4 human
years of work. All UI tests. And all
Continious Integration servers became useless, because there are no tests
to run anymore.

I would love to laugh with you on my problem after we find the solution,
but now there are nothing to laugh on..

Best regards,
Yahor