Hello,

Can any of you guide me to some documentation for the Android/Google TV
YouTube player parameters?

I'm working in Java and bringing up the YouTube player on Android Devices
including Google TV.

Specifically I'm looking for playlist parameters but would welcome any type
of documentation.    I've found various documents listing YouTube
parameters but they are generally ignored when running on Android devices.
  For the playlist, the first video will play but not the others.

Have any of you successfully used a playlist with the YouTube player?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Courtney