Hello

I am writing an application which uses a sqlite database.  Previously I was
using a rooted phone to debug/develop this app.  My app does not have any
special permissions, sdcard, etc.

One thing I was doing when using a rooted phone was debugging the database
queries via adb shell.  I would get a shell on the phone and then open the
database and issue sql commands to assist me with my android api usage of
sql.

Now, I have switched to a new phone and it is not rooted.  Personally, I
want to keep this phone non-rooted, but I would like to continue using
direct sql queries to the database.

I've tried various things to work around this issue but none of them work.

I've tried to pull the database via adb pull command to work on a pc copy
of the database.  This does not work.  I have permission problems.
I've tried to do run-as net.skink.swtor.toontracker in order to run as
my application privilege to perform sql queries on the live database but
this does not work either.

Any suggestions on how to work on the database on a non-rooted phone?  I
would prefer to use the database on the phone rather than on a pc.

--
John F. Davis

独树一帜