Hi,

You are right, the Eclipse launch is really makeing some mess:
I have two condition:
1. Launch with eclipse:  It does't start a new activity if I make
visible the application again with the notification, but start a
'second' activity if I try it with the launcher icon.

2. Normal launch: opposite of the previous one :).

I tried your PendingIntent solution, but it does't solved the
problem.
Right now my NotificationHelper looks like this:

public class NotifierHelper {

        private Context context;
        private NotificationManager notificationManager;

        public NotifierHelper (Context context){
                Log.v(TAG, "NotifierHelper create");
                this.context = context;
                notificationManager =
(NotificationManager)context.getSystemService(Context.NOTIFICATION_SERVICE);
        }

        public void showNotification(){
                Log.v(MediaService.TAG, "showNofitication called");

                Notification notification = new Notification();
                notification.icon = R.drawable.notification_icon;
                notification.flags = Notification.FLAG_ONGOING_EVENT |
Notification.FLAG_NO_CLEAR;

                Intent baseIntent = new Intent(context,
ViewPagerActivity.class);
                        baseIntent.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);

baseIntent.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_RESET_TASK_IF_NEEDED);
                   baseIntent.setAction(Intent.ACTION_MAIN);
                   baseIntent.addCategory(Intent.CATEGORY_LAUNCHER);

                PendingIntent pendingIntent =
PendingIntent.getActivity(context, 0,
baseIntent, PendingIntent.FLAG_UPDATE_CURRENT);

                notification.setLatestEventInfo(context, "Radio On", "You are
now
listening a radio...", pendingIntent);
                notificationManager.notify(1, notification);
        }
}

And I am initializing in the activity on this way:
public static NotifierHelper notifierHelper;
        @Override
        public void onCreate( Bundle savedInstanceState ){
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                notifierHelper = new NotifierHelper(thist);

I guess the problem is somewhere on the this/context line, or i don't
konow....

Thanks for your help ,
Leslie