Hi,

Does anyone know of a method to tether two phones via USB so that one
phone can communicate with the other using an intermediate PC?

Or, a method to change the default gateway given when tethering on one
of the phones from 192.168.42.129 to something else.

It seems that if I connect two android phones to the PC both are given
the same gateway address, it is possible to send/receive data from one
phone to the other? is there an address on the other side of the
gateway address that can be used? Can I configure the address on one
of the phones so that the gateway addresses are unique?

Thanks,
John-Marc Desmarais