On Feb 2, 2012, at 11:30 PM, dev0708 wrote:
> I can't find in Eclipse where to set the device to use for a given
> run. The first time I run an app it asks. But now I want to change.  I
> see Run/Configure but that seems to only be for the target version,
> not the device.

If you right-click on Eclipse project, select "Run As --> Run
Configurations..", you should find Target -tab where you can set deployment
target as "Manual". Using this setting there ought to be target device dialog
every time you execute your application - including connected device if there's
one.