Hi all,
    ( I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 ). I need to develop a
HTML5 based app. I want to zoom the contents of a Html fragment ( like
Currently the WebView only supports limited amount of zooming of the
content. My application need to zoom a word in a paragram upto the
maximum ( i.e. to fit the tablet's physical screen width ). Can anyone
tell me, whether it is possible to do it with the Android.Webkit
related classes ?
    Any help would be appreciated...

regards