I think, my server have to edit this file through RandomAccessFile after when
the server handle the inputstream form android. So i have to put a condition to
check the moov atom, when the moov atom find it get it's index. then edit the
file through RandomAccessFile to write bytes [0..27] and the offset of moov
atom at [28...31].

please tell me how can i copy these [0...27] bytes. is it in the form of
string? Thanks

Regards,

umer