Hi,

I'm using debian linux, and suddenly (after months of successful
development), adb refuses to recognize any of the hardware devices that I
plug into the  USB ports.  adb shell, and adb logcat no longer work.  And
adb devices shows the following.

List of devices attached
???????????? no permissions

I've rebooted my development machine, rebooted my devices, switch USB
ports, started and stopped the adb server, and adb still refuses to
recognize the device, and consequently prevents installing packages on
them.

Has anyone encountered this situation, and found a way to resolve it.  Your
advice would be much appreciated, since this has pretty much ground my
development to a halt.

Thanks,
Chad