On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 1:02 AM, Dhaval Varia <dhavalkva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry but i dont think that we should give our application to some one
> else for testing.
> Please add if i am wrong

Sorry, I just don't see your point.. Your app is already going to be
"tested" by thousands of uses running it in the long run, these services
simply provide  services that will show what you will see "in real life."

If you're worried about your app "getting out there" and the tester ripping
it off, that's a valid concern.  My answer to this is to go with a trusted
tester who has a reputation that would be destroyed by them hurting you
like this..

kris