On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 10:39:22PM -0500, PIERRE GALOIS GUEVARA DONGO wrote:
> I was looking but i cant find a way to fix mi X8 =(!!! please someone help
> me your developers some of you have to know how help me!!! PLEASEE!!

First, this group is not here to help you unbrick (if it's even possible
to unbrick) your "mi x8" ... whatever kind of Android device that is.
This group is about Android app development using the SDK.  I suggest you
find a forum specifically for the "mi x8" and ask for help there.  IF
you're VERY LUCKY, someone *MIGHT* be able to help.  If not, they can
probably suggest some good ideas (paperweight, etc.).

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | "Now what *you* need is a proper pint of

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html