On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM, ets23 <stefano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to uploading an update of one of my apps, I've created a
> new project on eclipse starting from the old version of the app, the
> app use the same package and the same key for signing but I still get
> this error The apk must be signed with the same certificates as the
> previous
>
> how can I solve this? I'm sure that the key is the same as the old
> version.

Step #1: Install your current published version with its current
signature from the Market on a device

Step #2: Try to update it on that device with the new app from the
command line (adb install -r /path/to/your.apk)

If this complains about invalid certificates, then your signing keys
are different, despite your assertions to the contrary.

If, however, you can upgrade on the device, but the Market Developer
Console is confused, then I have no suggestions.

> The only thing I did is to update the app using
> ActionBarSherlock

This should not matter.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to *Advanced* Android Development_ Version 2.4
Available!