I am using SipDemo as a SIP softphone that's able to receive or make
calls to another SIP client. I have a requirement that the SIP
softphone is enabled to receive SIP message from a server.

>From the debug console ( LogCat ) I see the SIP MESSAGE been sent to
the client, but my softphone is not set to catch the message and not
able to respond. I have set a break point in IncomingCallReceiver
( which extends BroadcastReceiver class ), but it did not get hit.

I would appreciate any help on how to catch this SIP message sent from
the server.

Regards,
-Beth