I have an android app that displays an system alert from a service:

WindowManager.LayoutParams params = new
WindowManager.LayoutParams(WindowManager.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT,
WindowManager.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT,
                WindowManager.LayoutParams.TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT,
WindowManager.LayoutParams.FLAG_ALT_FOCUSABLE_IM, PixelFormat.OPAQUE);

((WindowManager) getSystemService(WINDOW_SERVICE)).addView(view,
params);

I have set view to a GridView, Scrollable TextView, and a Gallery and
on all of them if I scroll the images/text blend together. Everything
is blurred together. It is as if the new image/text is drawn on the
screen but the old image/text is not removed. Any idea on how to fix
this? Does anyone have an example of a TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT where the
content is scrollable?