I have this code for my project. (Not mine, but I revised it so it
will suit my needs.)

http://pastebin.com/Tn4guLNR

My Project is about a specific GPS hardware that will send GPS
position to the Android Phone. The phone will have to display the
location via Offline maps like mapdroyd. This program, when the button
is clicked, it will display the offline map. The gps mock location
will then be turned on. So the map will display the Mocked location
from SMS.

However, my program keeps on Showing Force close. Can someone help me
for this?