Hi, I am searching for a solution to get my test (which actually is an
ActivityInstrumentationTextCase2) testing the onActivityResults method of
my Activity with a special (mock) request- / resultcode and intent...
I found this thread
(http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/cd7042358b0eae78)

already but did not get what the author of the last answer meant by an
activity watcher.... Here is the code what I am going to try to test

Code:
method to test

This is in the activity

@Override

protected void onActivityResult(int requestCode, int resultCode, Intent
data) {

switch(requestCode) {

 case StartupActivity.PICK_IMAGE:

if (resultCode == Activity.RESULT_OK) {

this.processSelectedFile(data.getData());

}

break;

}

    }
 This is in the test

public void testOnActivityResult() {

 //here I would like to call the onActivityResult method from my mActivity
object.

}

thanks to everybody who might help
Florian