hi ,

I am developing an app on android which requires port forward on remote
machine.
is there a way to forward it to remote host machine port i.e. from machine
where android device is attached to another machine connected over LAN .

$ adb forward tcp:port1 tcp:port2   ( it only forward port between machine
to which device is connected)

As a result i can access port  on localhost but not on IP.

Thanks in advance.

--
 Sharad Dixit