Thanks for the reply Kostya, what could the following error refer to,
relating to my code:

02-12 16:33:33.763: E/AndroidRuntime(512): java.lang.RuntimeException:
Unable to start activity
ComponentInfo{android.mgo.helloandroid/android.mgo.helloandroid.BTDdetecetwithV7Activity}:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: addView(View, LayoutParams) is not
supported in AdapterView