Hi,

I have a broadcast receiver which is registered to
ConnectivityManager.CONNECTIVITY_ACTION. I'm looking for a simple way
to test my implementation. Issuing the command "adb shell am broadcast
-a android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE" makes the broadcast receiver
get notified. What is missing is the NetworkInfo class which is
retrieved through
"(NetworkInfo)intent.getParcelableExtra(ConnectivityManager.EXTRA_NETWORK_INFO)".
Does anybody have experience or good suggestions how to pass
NetworkInfo together with "adb shell am broadcast -a
android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE"?

Thanks all in advance,
-Ali