Hello,
   I have a screen where I display few images by using ImageSwitcher
and Gallery. On the click of an Image, it pushes off to Browser. My
App remains active in the background. Once, I click 'Back Menu' key to
come back to my App, sometime the screen in my App becomes blank.. it
doesn't display anything. Looks like..entire data becomes void.

 I loads up all the images and display in onCreate() function. I do
not have any clue what's going wrong. Any help would appreciated.

Thanks,
DK