Some of you know that I ma one of the crazy ones developing a mobile
app using only web based code and using webview, see video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NCZLYBqe8Q

I know that I can using native code detect which human language was
set and thus would like  to code wise have my app switch to the
appropriate human language html pages.

But, currently the internationalization framework only work son res
files and etc.

It would seem to me that I stil should enact some of the guidelines
for example use the two character human language designate prefix to
denote what human language and ec with the web pages of the gui so
that if the framework is extended to also act on android_asset files
than it fits into that..

Thoughts from other webview hackers about this..Good Idea? Bad
Idea? ..and etc??