my code is given below:
 public void initiateCall() {
         Toast.makeText(WalkieTalkieActivity.this,"..in the initiate
call--"+flag,300).show();
        updateStatus(sipAddress);

        try {
            SipAudioCall.Listener listener = new
SipAudioCall.Listener() {
                // Much of the client's interaction with the SIP Stack
will
                // happen via listeners.  Even making an outgoing
call, don't
                // forget to set up a listener to set things up once
the call is established.
                @Override
                public void onCallEstablished(SipAudioCall call) {
                        call.startAudio();
                    call.setSpeakerMode(true);
                    call.toggleMute();
                    call.sendDtmf(2);
                    updateStatus(call);

                }

                @Override
                public void onCallEnded(SipAudioCall call) {
                      updateStatus("End of calling...");
                }

            };

           call = manager.makeAudioCall(me.getUriString(), sipAddress,
listener, 30);
         //   Toast.makeText(WalkieTalkieActivity.this,"in call"+call,
300).show();
            if(call.isInCall())
            {
                Toast.makeText(WalkieTalkieActivity.this,"it is in
call....",300).show();
            }

             call.continueCall(120);
        }
        catch (Exception e) {
            Log.i("WalkieTalkieActivity/InitiateCall", "Error when
trying to close manager.", e);
            if (me != null) {
                try {
                    manager.close(me.getUriString());
                } catch (Exception ee) {
                    Log.i("WalkieTalkieActivity/InitiateCall",
                            "Error when trying to close manager.",
ee);
                    ee.printStackTrace();
                }
            }
            if (call != null) {
                call.close();
            }
        }
}

in this I have use the SipAudioCall listener that make the call but
whatever i write in oncall establish that will not display.As well as
on Call ended the cursor is not go in that method.Please anybody have
idea how this was happen?.