Thanks mark
    for your quick reply "Terminate the process" you mean user "force
stop" the application or by memory crunch when android kills the
service and application both.

   Actually my service is running continuously for syncing location to
server at particular interval, Is there any better way to do this
without using or running continuously in background.

Thanks
    Anieeh