The spongycastle jar is about 3.9 mg as I downloaded it. I removed the
java source, it is still as big as 2 mg without adding any additional
package.  I need to generate X509v3 Certificate which requires the
cert package. In order to add this package, I have to add CMS,
Operator, and Jcejca in order to make it compile.  The cert package
obviously depends on these three packages.  The final jar without java
source now is 2.5 mg.  Very big.  Does anyone has anyway to make the
base download smaller?  I need the keypair generator, secretKey
generator, and certificate generator.  How can I package jar with the
engines I need?

QD