I have a clickable ImageView that contains an image, say an X, set by
using the android:src attribute of the ImageView to a drawable/png
file. Searching around, I've been able to figure out how to use a
selector to change the background colour of an ImageView when it is
pressed. But again, this uses the android:src attribute... So my
question is whether there is an easy way to both set the image to an X
AND use a selector to change the background when pressed? The obvious
answer is to have the images in my selector all include the X with
different backgrounds depending on the state... But I'm hoping that I
don't have to go and create 2 versions of every image I want to have
with different backgrounds (right now, the selectors point to simple
drawables that are solid colours, so no image creation needed). Or do
I just have to bite the bullet?