Hello

Is there any example on using NDK to get sensors data via callback.
Currently there is some sample code in the NDK, but it does not show
how to use callback. I can't seem to figure out how to get the sensor
data inside the callback. I only get 3 params, fd = file descriptor,
events which identify the event, and data which is my private data
pointer.

// Callback when we get sensor data
ALooper_callbackFunc get_sensor_events(int fd, int events, void *data)
{

}

int startNativeSensor()
{
    // Create a sensor event queue from the sensor manager and
register it with the
    // looper. This needs a callback method (e.g. get_sensor_events)
which is called
    // when an event occurs
    g_engine.sensorEventQueue = ASensorManager_createEventQueue(
                                        g_engine.sensorManager,
g_engine.looper, LOOPER_ID_USER,

(ALooper_callbackFunc)get_sensor_events, data);