On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:56 PM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 6:04 AM, Narendra Singh Rathore <
> nsr.curi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Please suggest me what I can do in this situation.
>

> Use a database.

Well..., Thanks for suggestion, and I am sure this will solve my prob.

But, FYI, I am using ExpandableListView and for that I was using
strings.xml.
It seems I must depend on database everytime I want to use
ExpandableListView.
So, I guess, its not a very good idea to use database for that reason.

I referred android doc for ExpandableListView. (link followed)
http://developer.android.com/resources/samples/ApiDemos/src/com/example/android/apis/view/ExpandableList1.html

I will be very glad on getting some better way to achieve my target.

With Regards,
NSR.