What is PackageManager.hasSystemFeatures(PackageManager.FEATURE_WIFI)
supposed to return if Wi-Fi exists on the device but is currently
turned off?  On the devices I have tested it correctly reports that
the device does indeed have Wi-Fi.  But many of my customers' devices
are reporting "no Wi-Fi".  So many, in fact, that I am beginning to
suspect that the implementation of this function might be device
dependent to the extent that some devices are returning false when
they have Wi-Fi but it is turned off.  Anybody know if this is the
case?