I am trying to get my app to handle its own Screen Orientation
changing as opposed to the app reloading the activity every time. I
found that to get the app to do this I need to add
android:configChanges="screenOrientation"
however the Manifest will no longer build giving me this error:
error: Error: String types not allowed (at 'configChanges' with value
'screenOrientation').
I found in Google's Android docs that this is the correct method of
use, and the only support i was able to fin on this is that i need to
set my project target to 13+, which it is currently  at 15. Any and
all help is greatly appreciated!