hi,

i hacked a lot with the locationlistener and i find something strange.
when i get a location changed and draw a circle with the  accuracy
radius around it and compare this to the map app my location feature,
i recognized, that the map app uses the accuracy as diameter and not
as radius. so how to interpret location.accuracy? as radius or
diameter

another question. is it right that the locationmanager  connects to a
webservice to look up the location of a gsm cell id?i noticed some
frequent connection and data transfer in my providers cost control
log. how can i set the size and lifetime  of the location cache

thx in advance
stefan