My application has a interests page where the user can select which
interests they wanted selected. It looks like an expandable listview
with checkboxes. I am trying to decide if I should have an explicit
save button or ask the user if they want to save when they are leaving
that activity. I tried looking at the new Android Design page for some
guidance but I couldn't find anything, so I was wondering what would
be considered the "Android" convention for implementing something like
this?