I've tried a bunch of different methods for data streaming but
somewhere i run into something that just doesn't work and i have to go
and find a new reference page to try a different method to accomplish
my goal. I always end up finding a variable or interface that is
mentioned in the reference pages, that doesn't seem to exist in my
SDK(thus causing build errors)

Here is what I want to do

>Get the phone's IP address on the 3G network(or 4G for some people, but i
>don't have that)
>On the other phone's client, use this IP address to open a connection between
>the two phones
>Send data packets containing numbers(decimals and integers) from one phone to
>the other

Also, when might the IP address of the phone change? So that I know
when to update the connection with the new IP address

My main concern is opening a data stream though, because that's the
point where I'm stuck.
Could someone lead me in the right direction?

Thx a bunch :)