Where do these Camera Parameters come from?  I see in the class index
for Camera.Parameters that I can access different parameters through
set(string, ...) but I have no idea what to place in the string
argument.  Do you know of a list of all possible camera parameters or
those which are supported by the G1?

In the android source code its a little hard to track down.  I was
stumped when I found native_getParameters or whatever its called.

-Marc