Some firmwares are so nice that they have their own (contrary to
what's documented) ideas for permissions.

One thing I've came accross is the 3.2.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab
requires CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE to disable WiFi (but not to enable it).
Another was some random permission on the HTC Thunderbold (forget
which one it was).

Since this is a very old device, running a very old version of
Android, I'd just ignore it. Can't win 'em all.

-- Kostya

1 марта 2012 г. 20:37 пользователь Viktor Brešan