Hi,

I would like to post the same question I have done on android ndk
googlegroups. Please see this link:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk/browse_frm/thread/7bfffc2591ecb49b

Thank you,
B.Arunkumar

Hi,

  Thank you for your reply. The byte array we get is converted into a
Bitmap in Android and rendered on ImageView (The entire app is about
rendering H.264 Video from IP Caamera on Android mobile). Sometimes we
are running into memory leaks. I am not sure if this is the right
forum to ask this question but sometimes we get this message in the
logcat on the OnDestory of Activity class:

E/WindowManager( 9859): Activity
com.example.OnVRViewer.AsyncRecordTrial has leaked window
com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow$DecorView@405aeeb8 that
was originally added here

E/WindowManager( 9859): android.view.WindowLeaked: Activity
com.example.OnVRViewer.AsyncRecordTrial has leaked window
com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow$DecorView@405aeeb8 that
was originally added here

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at
android.view.ViewRoot.<init>(ViewRoot.java:
266)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at
android.view.WindowManagerImpl.addView(WindowManagerImpl.java:174)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at
android.view.WindowManagerImpl.addView(WindowManagerImpl.java:117)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at android.view.Window
$LocalWindowManager.addView(Window.java:424)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at android.app.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:
241)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at android.app.AlertDialog
$Builder.show(AlertDialog.java:802)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at
com.example.OnVRViewer.AsyncRecordTrial
$7.handleMessage(AsyncRecordTrial.java:1581)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at
android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:
123)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at
android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3691)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at
java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit
$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:847)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at
com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:605)

E/WindowManager( 9859):         at
dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native
Method)

This error appears once in 30 times on testing and sometimes results
in a crash (the alert dialog is dismissed and it appears this is not
the error and is due to some other problem).

My question is this byte array coversion could be the problem?
sometimes not properly GC'ed or something of that sort??

Thank you,
B.Arunkumar