The StrictMode source code is available as a download via SDK Manager.

Note that the setClassInstanceLimit message you see in the log is
faked:

// Dummy throwable, for now, since we don't know when or where the
// leaked instances came from.  We might in the future, but for
// now we suppress the stack trace because it's useless and/or
// misleading.
private static class InstanceCountViolation extends Throwable {
    final Class mClass;
    final long mInstances;
    final int mLimit;
    private static final StackTraceElement[] FAKE_STACK = {
        new StackTraceElement("android.os.StrictMode",
"setClassInstanceLimit",
                              "StrictMode.java", 1)
    };

The detectAll method imposes limits on instances of activities,
cursors, and closable (e.g. InputStream) objects:

public Builder detectAll() {
    return enable(DETECT_VM_ACTIVITY_LEAKS |
           DETECT_VM_CURSOR_LEAKS | DETECT_VM_CLOSABLE_LEAKS);
}

The instance limit for unknown activities seems to be created on the
fly:

Integer expected = sExpectedActivityInstanceCount.get(klass);
Integer newExpected = expected == null ? 1 : expected + 1;
sExpectedActivityInstanceCount.put(klass, newExpected);

My guess is that mobileofficeDispatcher is an Activity, and therefore
limited by the code above to 2 instances.