Hi,
   Currently, I've a web-based application which is communicating to an
existing IdP (Identity Provider on the server side) that does the
authentication & authorization through SAML. These are implemented in Java.

Now i want to extend this solution and have a native android app which
should do exactly the same as my current web based application i.e.
communicate with the existing server side IdP through SAML and maintain
sessions of the logged in user.

What i'm not sure of is how can i achieve this in an android app (2.3.3
platform) that will maintain the sessions of the current logged-in user in
such scenario?

_Sanjit