On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Narendra Singh Rathore <
> nsr.curi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  What is the problem you're experiencing when trying to do this?
>>

>> I am just unable to read the contents of large file
>>

> That tells us nothing about the "why" of the actual problem you're having.

Okay, in that case, here is some more clarification.

I am actually displaying the contents/words of text file in
AutocompleteTextView.
If I reduce the word limit of that file to 150 or something around it, then
it works well.
But in my case, I require large amount of words, near about 10,000.
I applied the same code here, and then trying to fill my ArrayAdapter with
those words, but that seems to be of no use.

AFAIK, this is just because I am trying to read large file.

I guess, you got my problem now, didn;t you?