Firstly, is "com.reflect.player.Main_Activity" an action that is being sent
in an Intent by your code?  If so you're not following standard naming
conventions for actions.  It should be
<package>(.<subpackage>).action.YOUR_ACTION_IN_CAPS.  What you've specified
looks more like the classname for your Activity and suggests you might have
a conceptual error of how Intents work.

If you need to start something on boot, you should do that with a
BroadcastReceiver that has "android.intent.action.BOOT_COMPLETED"(
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/Intent.html#ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED)

as one of the Actions in one or more of its IntentFilters.  This
BroadcastReceiver can then call startActivity() to start an Activity if
necessary, although this will probably result in unexpected/bad behavior
for the user.  Generally it's a bad idea to start Activities on boot.
 Services, on the other hand, are more acceptable and necessary sometimes.