----- Original Message ----- From: TreKing
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [android-developers] images

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Knutsford Software <i...@knutsford-software.co.uk> wrote:

If you write an app that uses a lot of images where do you store them?

In the app? On the SD card? In "the cloud"? It would depend on various factors.

I would imagine that sqllite won't have room to hold too many.

Define "too many". I would imagine Sqlite would have as much room as disk space would allow.

I am curious as what the best practice is

I doubt there is a "best practice" for something as vague as image storage. There are many, many use cases for the generic "image storage" problem and, as such, many different solutions.

Say a thousand. I would image that might be too many for sqlite on a phone as you wouldn't want an app to take up too much room and definately too much as an ordinary image file?