Hum..

I checked and realy its accessible.. maybe it is your network, proxy or
something, or not? Please check it, or your google login on google docs,
but anyway i think its not needed..

Just need to click, select the boxes and confirm :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFdFYXJkZVZFblo0eFNldU94Sk56RVE6MQ#gid=0

Thanks,
Fred