Your question is framed strangely...,

Programming Android has nothing to do with Microcontrollers, other
than that Android devices typically also include a processor and some
memory.

Are you asking how to interface an Android device to a
microcontroller?  This is an inappropriate list for such questions,
however, we might be able to suggest one to you if we knew the nature
of your questions.

kris