I have a requirement wherein I have to enumerate all the installed apps and
show their names along with their icons.

I'm using a grid view for this.

Inside the grid view, I have an imageview for showing the app's icon and a
textview to show the app name.
I have a problem, in the sense every app has got different icon dimensions.
So some icons appear huge, whereas others appear normal.

How do I ensure that all icons are of the same width and height?

I'm using the following properties for ImageView:

<

ImageView android:id=*"@+id/icon"*

android:layout_width=*"75.0dip"*

android:layout_height=*"75.0dip"*