Hello everyone,

My custom IME is slowly coming to life! Thanks to all the people who have
replied to my posts regarding my IME. I hope I can get the same support for
this question too. So here it is. Up until now, I have been using
KeyboardView as the root tag in the layout xml for my InputView. Now, I am
thinking of replacing it with a general View that contains something like a
RelativeLayout and several buttons. Inflating the layout and getting it
displayed as my new InputView for the IME have no problems. But when I try
to click on any of the buttons in the new InputView, it seems I cannot fire
any click event at all.

Does anyone know how to resolved this problem?
Hoping for your support. Thanks and best regards,
- tsukishiro