my app is an lock screen and during the lock activity i used to load
images from the website as slide show. The images will continue to
show like an loop and each time the image is downloaded from the net
to display on the image view .

now, after 20 or 25 minutes the app gets stuck and we cannot unlock
the screen and cannot do anything.

is there any problem in loading images in image view  continuously
from the net .........
or is there any cache like feature that we can clear.

my application loads on screen off intent