When I received RSS content from a News source, I found that there are
some unicode expressions in the String.
The format of expression is like  "&#nn;"

"Result announced "New products are ...""

Because there is no problem like this from all other the news sources,
I think this is not the common case,

Anyway, what I want now is extracting these expression from the
string
and if possible converting into characters which can be viewed in
TextView.

I want to know how to handle in normal way with Java or Android.

Thanks in advance!!!