Hi friends,

I have implemented push notification for my Application using c2dm,but
when I send a notification to the application, I need to open the app
to see the notification alert dialog box.
If an push notification is sent when the application is closed or
minimized (running in background) then the notification alert will not
pop up till we open the application window.

I want the notification to pop up even when the app is running in the
background or is stopped. It can pop the alert as a banner at the top
that stays for sometime and goes away or it can be a alert dialog box
that needs to be dismissed.

Are there any parameters specific in the payload or header that need
to be specified to achieve this?

How to acheive this ??? Please help!

Thanks!

--