I'm getting a ConcurrentModificationException in GLSurfaceView which
stops my openGL android app. During running the app stops and switches
to GLSurfaceView, the stack trace shows that the GLThread has been
suspended (exception ConcurrentModificationException).

e       ConcurrentModificationException  (id=830008594488)
        cause   ConcurrentModificationException  (id=830008594488)
        detailMessage   null
        stackState       (id=830008594520)
        stackTrace      null

It has no stack trace, or message. I have no idea how to go about
tracking down where the problem is... The only way I can stop it is to
stop drawing. Has anyone got any tips?