Well, not really sure what to say.  If you really think it is a problem of
the OS handling screen clicks, you could try doing a monkey -v -v -v 5000
(or whatever number you deem to be appropriate).  (DISCLAIMER:  This is
random events.  If this ends up requesting data in anyway and charging you,
don't hold me responsible.)  This should simulate pretty much every time of
hardware interaction without actually using the hardware.  If your problem
reoccurs, then it is an OS problem.  I'm very skeptical of this, however.
 Have you tried a hard reset?

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 6:43 PM, elf <elwin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> #1.
> I didn't do any O.S. level changed (wish I can :>). I install a lot of
> application, and I use the USB debugging quit often.
>
> #2.
> It did happen to other applications, but not as often as the browser.
> (kind of 30minutes v.s. 2 minutes, or because the browser required
> more clicking)
> I don't remember it was so bad before. I got it 2 months ago, I don't
> think the phone have any hardware damage.

> I guess u asking about the build id.
> It is kila-user 1.0 TC4-RC30 116143
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Elf
>

> On Jan 18, 11:32 am, Joel Knighton <joel.knigh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I haven't seen (or heard about) this problem.  So, a few quick questions
> > maybe clear things up.
> > 1.  Any aftermarket modifications made?  (example:  I'm on a custom
> kernel
> > at the moment.  Have you left it untinkered with?  ;))
> > 2.  Has this occurred with any other applications?
> > 3.  Are you on RC30?  Settings > About Phone and scroll to bottom.
> >

> > On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:23 PM, elf <elwin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > I got a Android phone from TMobile.  The touch screen stops working
> > > after I used the google browser for 2 minutes each time.  After
> > > reboot, every thing will go back to normal, and that's reason I
> > > suspected it is caused by O.S. instead of hardware.
> >
> > > Any one have same problem?
> >
> > > Thanks.
> > > Elf
> >
> > --