ScrollView can only hold one view, so put a LinearLayout in there
(orientation horizontal). Put three LinearLayouts in that
LinearLayout, use layout_weight to give them equal spacing (doesn't
matter what you set each weight to as long as they each get equal
weight and as long as those three are the only immediate children of
the wrapping LinearLayout.) The weights indicate how large a portion
of the free space each layout should get, after they've each been
allotted the width they request in layout_width, so set each of them
to width="0dp", which means all the space is "free space" and the
weights should distribute all available width. Once that's done you
have your three columns, so just set each imageview you add to them to
have width="fill_parent" and an appropriate scaling type and you're
done.